Walls of Limerick

The original Baal's Bridge was built across the Abbey river around 1340.This bridge had four arches and a number of houses on one side. In 1831,this structure was replaced by a single arched bridge by the Limerick Navigation Company at a cost of 3,000.

Baal's bridge which joins the Englishtown on the right with the Irishtown on the left.



HOME
ENGLISHTOWN
IRISHTOWN
CITADEL
THOMOND
BRIDGE
BAAL'S BRIDGE
LINKS